This workshop covers all topics concerning self-aware computing systems; however, for this year, we have a special theme on the evaluation of SeAC systems and verification/validation in adaptation reasoning.
List of Topics
You can find a PDF version of the Call for Papers here. Please find below several examples of possible topics:
- Fundamental science and theory of self-aware computing systems
- Levels and aspects of self-aware computing systems
- Architectures for individual and collective systems
- Measurements, quality assurance, and evaluation in self-aware systems
- Verification & validation and testing
- Tool support for evaluation and measurements, and quality assurance;
- Methods and algorithms for model learning (self-modeling) and reasoning
- Self-adaptation in individual and collective systems
- Synthesis and verification metrics and benchmarks
- Transition strategies for increasing self-awareness in existing systems
- Open challenges and future research directions
- Applications and case studies: cloud computing, cyber-physical systems, data centers, dependable computing, industrial internet / industry 4.0, internet of things, mobile computing, service-oriented systems, smart buildings, smart city, smart grid / energy management, smart factory, traffic management, autonomous robotics, and space applications.